So…updates on my health.
So my doctor and I talked it out and she said its highly likely that the Shakeology is still in my system and my body’s still reacting. So I should wait a week and see if I still have symptoms. If so – I gotta see a GI doctor.
In the meantime I hafta get some tests done.
Yea, I’m like on the verge of not doing all of it – cause I really dont want to take a sample of my own poo.
Ugh. I’m getting anxious and jittery just thinking about it.
I promise I am gonna do it….I just cant think of it til Monday. That’s when the fun starts.
Someone hold me please.